2020 Fourth Annual Mission To Israel
JULY 2-9, 2020
guest photos: mission 2019
Join us for a trip of a lifetime that includes a week of program-packed visit to Israel with exclusive, one-of-a-kind experiences.
Tour Israel from North to South in a luxury bus, and enjoy beautifully curated tour featuring expert guidance. Highlights include a private visit to the Knesset hosted by Knesset Member(s), Jerusalem’s Old City and Yad VaShem, immersion in the Negev innovation and high-tech hubs, exploration of the amazing Israeli cultural, historic, spiritual and culinary scene, and a behind-the-scenes visit at Soroka Medical Center
Enjoy accommodations at the the spectacular Beresheet Hotel at the Ramon Crater, the iconic King David Hotel, Tel Aviv Hilton Hotel and the new Edmond Hotel Rosh Pinal.
- Rates are based on double occupancy; single supplement is additional $1,800 per person for a private room.
- Cost does not include airfare or travel insurance. Contact us for group booking on ElAl airlines: 914-725-9070 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Travel insurance is highly recommended.
- Cost includes all meals, 7 nights accommodation, and, VIP airport transfers.
- Dietary laws observed.
- Registration fee includes $500 non-refundable donation to American Friends of Soroka Medical Center.
- Trip extensions are available privately - please call 914-725-9070 to discuss.
- Space is limited!
Cost - $6,400 per person
Single supplement - additional $1,800
Registration deadline - March 31st, 2020