Soroka's Annual Mission To Israel is BACK
JULY 7-14, 2022
guest photos: mission 2019
Join us for a trip of a lifetime! Our program-packed visit to Israel features exclusive, one-of-a-kind encounters. Experience Israel from North to South in a deluxe bus, and enjoy beautifully curated, expertly guided touring. Journey through time in Jerusalem’s Old City and Historic Be'er Sheva, explore the challenges and complexities of modern Israeli Society, and enjoy full immersion in Israel's amazing cultural, historic, spiritual and culinary scenes. Participate in the dedication of Israel's newest cultural landmark - the History of the Star of David @ Soroka Medical Center.
Enjoy luxury accommodations at the the iconic King David Hotel, the historic Negev Hotel, the beachfront Tel Aviv Hilton Hotel.
- Rates are based on double occupancy; single supplement is an additional $1,800 per person for a private room.
- Cost does not include airfare or travel insurance. Contact us for group booking on ElAl airlines: 914-725-9070 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Travel insurance is highly recommended.
- Cost includes all meals, 7 nights accommodation, and VIP airport transfers.
- Dietary laws observed. Appropriate for all fitness levels.
- Registration fee includes $500 non-refundable donation to American Friends of Soroka Medical Center.
- Trip extensions are available privately - please call 914-725-9070 to discuss.
- Space is limited!
Single supplement - additional $1,800
Registration deadline - May 20th, 2022