The Soroka Hospital was the closest medical center to the terror attacks of October 7th. The hospital experienced a huge surge of seriously wounded patients after the attacks. The ongoing war and continued influx of new patients has highlighted the need to enhance training of trauma teams. Simulation Equipment needed to meet the demand for effective and efficient simulation training for these teams is severely lacking.
Following the initial surge of critical patients beginning October 7, Soroka is still large numbers of severely ill patients and wounded soldiers every single day. The need for the equipment is urgent and will help Save lives.
- At least 1, maximum 3 of these: 151-22000 - Resusci Anne Advanced SkillTrainer AED
- At least 1, maximum 3 of these: https://laerdal.com/my/item/400-09233
- together with https://laerdal.com/my/item/400-09750
- At least 1, max 2 of these: https://laerdal.com/my/products/skills-proficiency/limbs-and-things/advanced-venipuncture-arm---light/
- together with AV CARRY CASE
- 1 of these: https://laerdal.com/my/products/skills-proficiency/limbs-and-things/Advanced-Male-Catheterization-Trainer/
Donated funds will be used to purchase simulation equipment by Pnimit Bet department (Ward B) of Soroka whose staff has been leading trauma training not only at Ward B but also at several other department in the hospital.
Our goal is to raise $83,000 for a full list of the urgently needed equipment compiled by the Ward B training and simulation staff, with about $24,000 required to buy the most urgent items from that list. It is a hefty goal but together we can do it! Please donate today and help save more lives now and in the future.
Reminder - If your employer provides Matching Funds for employee charitable donations - Please apply!
Any questions please reach out to Ilya (email@example.com)